Price list Villa OL&JU, Pula

Period Price* Persons Min. nights
03.04. - 21.05. 1.700,00 € /per Week 9 5
22.05. - 18.06. 2.000,00 € /per Week 9 5
19.06. - 25.06. 2.350,00 € /per Week 9 6
26.06. - 02.07. 2.800,00 € /per Week 9 6
03.07. - 20.08. 3.200,00 € /per Week 9 7
21.08. - 27.08. 2.900,00 € /per Week 9 7
28.08. - 10.09. 2.400,00 € /per Week 9 6
11.09. - 31.10. 1.700,00 € /per Week 9 5

*The price refers to the period of 7 nights in euros

Daily reservations in April, May, June, September and October. Reservation only on Saturdays in July and August.

House cleaning included in the price

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Payment and booking conditions

The tourist tax is included in the price!

In order for your reservation to be secured, you must pay 30% of the full price in advance. The remaining 70% payment is due 4 weeks before departure.

Property damage deposit: a refundable deposit of 500 euros is payable on site on the first day.

Free cancellation: one week after booking (EXCEPT FOR LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS, THEN 48 HOURS ARE VALID). Last minute reservation two weeks in advance.

For cancellations up to 30 days before the planned arrival, we keep the 30% deposit of the total amount.

CHECK IN: 4PM | CHECK OUT: 10AM

Pets are not welcome.

Payment methods::

  • Bank transfer (Internet banking)  
  • PayPal - PayPal
  • Twint - Twint

Available dates

Availability calendar

SECURING RESERVATION

How to make reservation?

1.

Send us an inquiry

Please send us an inquiry using the contact form, with all the necessary information. We will answer you as soon as possible.

2.

Securing reservation (payment)

In order for your reservation to be secured, you must pay 30% of the total amount in advance and rest of the amount 4 weeks before arrival. There are 3 ways to make advance payment: bank transfer, Twint or PayPal (debit and credit cards).

Bank Transfer

Account owner: Vedran Bicvic
Address: Brist 32, 52100 Pula, Croatia
Bank: Reiffeisenbank Austria d.d. Zagreb
Magazinska cesta 69, 10110 Zagreb, Croatia

SWIFT: RZBHHR2X
IBAN (Euro): HR2624840083190092231
IBAN (Kuna): HR1124840083236631355

PayPal (debit and credit cards)

We accept payments via PayPal (all debit and credit cards). Simply click the PayPal link below to enter the deposit amount.

PayPal

3.

Payment confirmation

After the deposit has been paid, we will confirm your payment and reservation. Relax and wait peacefully for your vacation. The anticipation is the greatest joy.

Please send us an inquiry and on what date would you like to stay at Villa OL&JU in Pula and secure your reservation?

Tourist guide

What to visit, see and do?

Das römische Amphitheater Pula
Roman amphitheater Pula
Brijuni Nationalpark
Brijuni National Park
Aquarium Pula
Aquarium Pula
Olivenölmuseum
Olive oil museum
Pula Strände
Pula beaches
Fažana
Fažana